Summer is here and it is hotter than ever! Luckily we have just the thing to cool you down in a hot summer day. This peach iced tea is delicious and refreshing.
What You’ll Need
- A pitcher
- Knife and Cutting Board
- Black and Lovely Tea (Black Tea)
- 2 Medium Peaches( Fresh or Frozen)
- Filtered Water
- Sweetener (Optional)
- Mango (Optional)
- Prepare the fruits : Cut the fruits into small slices. Make sure the slices are thin so that it may take less time for the flavor to mix in with the tea
- Put Fresh fruits in a bowl. If you are using frozen fruits, let it thaw completely.
- Prepare the tea: In a tea bag or infusers put 4 teaspoons of loose leaf teas or 4 tea bags. Pour in 4 cups of room temperature water
- Add Fruits and Sweetener: Pour your sliced fruits and a couple of mints into the pitcher and mix well.
- You can add a couple of tablespoons of honey, sugar, syrup or any sweetener of your choice. You can also measure the sweetener to your own personal taste
- Infuse and Serve: Place the pitcher into the refrigerator for 10-12 hours depending on how bold your would like your cup of tea. Serve with some ice. Enjoy!
You can add any fruits that you would like into this recipe. The creativity is yours! These recipes can be adjusted if you want more or less tea. 1 teaspoon for every 8 ounces or 1 cup of water.